• (949) 464-8669
  • info@zeuslabsusa.com
Drink Safe Emergency Water Kit
  • SKU:
  • Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock

Drink Safe Emergency Water Kit

$6.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Barcode:
DESCRIPTION

Drink Safe Emergency Water Kit

Kills Mold for up to 6 weeks

Use 1.5 Grams Per Gallon of Water.

Water Must be boiled then cooled to warm before adding Drink Safe Emergency Water Kit.

Mold Exposure: Mold spores produce toxins (mycotoxins) that can affect the body, lungs, skin, and nervous system. Exposure to Aspergillus fumigatus mold can cause an infection/reaction called Aspergillosis in some people. Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest pain, and fever.

If the disease progresses, symptoms may include:

Coughing, sometimes accompanied by mucus or blood.

Wheezing

Fever.

Chest pain.

Difficulty breathing.

For people sensitive to mold, inhaling or touching mold spores can cause allergic reactions; these include sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. For those with more severe mold allergies, more severe reactions may occur, including shortness of breath.



REVIEWS

RELATED PRODUCTS

BACK TO TOP
Promo box

Someone purchsed a

Product name

info info